TaxPro e-TDS Corporate Version F.Y. 2011-2012 Changes and Enhancements
Enhancements in -- Version 11.4.1 -- Release Date 26/11/2011
· Excel Template Updated for Consolidate File changes
Enhancements in -- Version 11.4.0 -- Release Date 18/11/2011
Following changes made as per the changes in Consolidated File Format by NSDL
· Deductee PAN valid flag: Flag will be provided for the deductee PAN, whether the same is valid or invalid This will help the deductor know whether the PAN quoted in quarterly TDS/TCS statement is valid. If the PAN is valid then value “Y” will be provided else value “N” will be provided. This flag will be provided in deductee details and salary details.
· PAN update counter: Update of PAN is allowed valid to valid only once. If the deductor attempts to update the same again then i.e., exceeding the limit, then the respective deductee record is rejected at TIN central system. In order to curb such rejection , will be provided in the consolidated file to restrict the deductor from updating the deductee PAN, if the limit for update of deductee PAN been reached.
· Pending balance: There is a check at TIN central system wherein the deductor is not allowed to utilize the tax deposit amount exceeding the challan deposit amount. If the deductor utilizes the challan amount, more than the challan deposit then the respective statement is rejected. To curb such rejection, pending balance amount against the respective matched challan will be provided in the consolidated file.
Enhancements in -- Version 11.3.6 -- Release Date 27/08/2011
Enhancements in -- Version 11.3.5 -- Release Date 17/08/2011
· Option to generate 27B for Form 27EQ for Revised
· Changes made for revised for optimization.
Enhancements in -- Version 11.3.4 -- Release Date 8/08/2011
· Added Assessee Information Report in Report Menu
· Changes made in Know Your Name from PAN
Enhancements in -- Version 11.3.3 -- Release Date 21/07/2011
· Added New Form, “Form No 12BA (Bulk)” under Salary Related option for the Bulk Generation of Form 12BA
· Added option to Update Name from Master for the selected PAN for all transaction of selected criterion in TDS Computation
· Changes made in Import Excel Sheet for importing Excel Sheet in “Non-Salary TDS Transaction” Computation.
Enhancements in -- Version 11.3.2 -- Release Date 18/07/2011
· Added New Form – “NSDL Quick Link” under Online Services menu
· Added Validate Data button in Form 24Q and Form 26Q to validate the enter data.
· Added Login ID and Login Password field under “Authorized Person Details” required to maintain User ID and Password for requesting TDS-TCS Consolidate file.
· Facility of Excel Template to Import in Non- Salary TDS Transaction of TDS Computation module.
Enhancements in -- Version 11.3.1 -- Release Date 06/07/2011
· For Online TAN Registration (for NSDL consolidated TDS / TCS File) added New Form Online TAN Registration in Forms menu.
· Enable Know Your Name from PAN facility
· Changes made in optimization in e-TDS File preparation from Form 26Q in case of large number of transaction.
· Updated TaxPro TDS TCS Excel Template (version 11.0.1)
· In form 3CD button given to copy data from previous year.
Enhancements in -- Version 11.3.0 -- Release Date 07/06/2011
TDS/TCS correction statement to be prepared using consolidated
TDS/TCS file only:
As directed by DIT (Systems), deductor/ collector are advised to prepare correction TDS/TCS statements using consolidated TDS/TCS file only, provided by TIN. Consolidated TDS/TCS file is provided to registered TANs. For detailed procedure for registration of TAN and procuring consolidated TDS/TCS file - click here.
· Implemented the changes for revised as directed by DIT (Systems)
· Included ITR-1(Sahaj), ITR-2 and ITR-3 for AY 2011-12.
· New TDS-TCS Template for TDS Version 11.0.0 is updated
Enhancements in -- Version 11.2.2 -- Release Date 16/05/2011
· New Form 13 is Updated in the s/w.
Enhancements in -- Version 11.2.1 -- Release Date 29/04/2011
• New NSDL File Validation Utility Version 3.2 Dated 29/04/2011 by NSDL is included in this version.
• Minor Changes made in New Form No 16
Enhancements in -- Version 11.2.0 -- Release Date 27/04/2011
· New Form 16 is added with auto fill from Form No 24Q provided Quarter 4 of Form 24Q is prepared.
Enhancements in -- Version 11.1.1 -- Release Date 07/04/2011
· Changes Made for Revised Return of Form 24Q, 26Q , 27EQ & 27Q
Enhancements in -- Version 11.1.0 -- Release Date 29/03/2011
· New FVU Utility Version 3.1 for FY 2010-11 onwards & Version 2.130 up to FY 2009-10 included.
· Column 80CCF is added in Form 24Q Salary Details as per the utility version 3.1.
Enhancements in -- Version 11.0.2 -- Release Date 28/01/2011
· Facility to include the Certificate Number & Branch Name in Bulk Export of Form 16A PDF Certificate
· New Modified TDS/TCS Excel Template for using in Form 24Q/26Q/27Q/27EQ is added.
Enhancements in -- Version 11.0.1 -- Release Date 28/12/2010
· Restriction made for Date on which Tax Deposited in Challan Details of Quarterly TDS Return. It should not be blank. With the NSDL FVU Version 3.0 file is validating even if the date of deposited is blank in case of nil challan. But file is getting rejected after upload. In case of Nil Challan entry please enter quarter end date. With this version onwards file will not be generated if date of tax deposited is blank.
· CIT Address Dropdown list given in Authorize Person Details on Main Index.
Enhancements in -- Version 11.0.0 -- Release Date 15/11/2010
· New Renewal Release Version 11.0.0
· This Version is backward compatible i.e. if you have license up to FY 2010-11 then also you can download this version and work up to your License Financial Year as per license.
· Added TDS / TCS Chart for Salary , Non Salary & TCS for FY 2010-11
· TaxPro e-TDS Corporate Version F.Y. 2010-2011 Changes and Enhancements
Enhancements in -- Version 10.6.5-- Release Date 02/11/2010
· Changes made in Auto Set 'C' in Reason for Deduction for those PAN is not available in TDS & TCS Transaction computation on mouse right click.
Enhancements in -- Version 10.6.4-- Release Date 29/10/2010
· Added Facility to View the Certificate Register in New Form No. 16A & Form No. 27D with Print, Preview & Export to Excel Facility
Enhancements in -- Version 10.6.3-- Release Date 22/10/2010
· Added Facility to Enter Deduction u/s 80CCF in Annual Salary TDS Details Required for 4th Quarter of FY 2010-2011
Enhancements in -- Version 10.6.2-- Release Date 18/10/2010
· Option given whether to generate certificate from Original or Revised in Form 16A New also added button to delete the selected certificate.
· Added New AIR File Validation Utility
Enhancements in -- Version 10.6.1-- Release Date 11/10/2010
· Changes made for Revised Return as per the New NSDL Data Structure for FVU Version 2.129 & 3.0
Enhancements in -- Version 10.6.0-- Release Date 08/10/2010
· New File Validation Utility Version 2.129 for Validating the Quarterly TDS Return up to FY. 2009-2010 is added.
· New File Validation Utility Version 3.0 for Validating the Quarterly TDS Return from FY. 2010-2011 onwards is added.
· Form 24G added with File Validation Utility Version 1.0
· Added New Field in Authorize Person Details on Main Index
· Added New TDS Template "Taxpro TDS-TCS Excel Template.xlt" in your Program Folder with inbuilt validation.
Enhancements in -- Version 10.5.0-- Release Date 04/09/2010
· Added Procedure for Revised e-TDS & FAQ on Form 24Q, 26Q, 27Q and 27EQ
· Added Firm Registration Number option in Form 3CD, 3CB, 3CA
Enhancements in -- Version 10.4.0-- Release Date 19/08/2010
· Changes made for Receipt No. in TDS / TCSCertificate as per the NSDL Clarification
Receipt number to be
quoted in Form 16/16A will be generated by TIN. Receipt number will be
generated for the quarterly TDS/TCS statements pertaining to FY 2010-11 and
onwards uploaded to TIN. Receipt number generated will be of eight digits
(alphabets) and will be applicable only for statements pertaining to FY 2010-11
and onwards. Eight digit receipt number can be obtained by viewing the status
of the quarterly TDS/TCS statement at under Quarterly Statement Status feature
available at TIN website (www.tin-nsdl.com).
Receipt number provided by TIN is in addition to the provisional receipt number provided on acceptance/upload of quarterly TDS/TCS statement. Provisional receipt number will be referred as Token no for the statements pertaining to FY 2010-11 and onwards.
Enhancements in -- Version 10.3.2-- Release Date 10/08/2010
· Option Added in New Form 16A & Form 27D to Auto Fill Address from the Return.
· Facility to Export the TDS / TCS Certificate in PDF.
· Facility to generate TDS Certificate from Non-Salary TDS Computation (Branch wise can also be generated)
Enhancements in -- Version 10.3.0-- Release Date 28/07/2010
· Added Form 27D New (TCS Certificate) for FY 2010-2011
Enhancements in -- Version 10.2.0-- Release Date 24/07/2010
· New Form 16A for FY 2010-2011 is added with Fill From 26Q Auto Fill. Other enhanced Features will be available soon.
Enhancements in -- Version 10.1.9-- Release Date 22/05/2010
· Added New Saral-II, ITR2 and ITR-3 form for AY 2010-11 with Save, Preview and Print Facility.
Enhancements in -- Version 10.1.8-- Release Date 15/05/2010
· In AIR Return Facility to Check Invalid PAN Entry
· Changes made in Bulk Export option of Certificate.
Enhancements in -- Version 10.1.7-- Release Date 08/05/2010
· Added New Saral-II for Salary for AY 2010-2011
Enhancements in -- Version 10.1.6-- Release Date 06/05/2010
Enhancements in -- Version 10.1.5-- Release Date 30/04/2010
· Changes made in Salary TDS Transaction for adjusting the transaction with already paid challan.
Enhancements in -- Version 10.1.3-- Release Date 26/04/2010
· Added AIR (Annual Information Return) support for FY 2009-2010
Enhancements in -- Version 10.1.2-- Release Date 01/04/2010
· Changes made to "Get Name from PAN" added in Tools menu of TaxPro e-TDS Professional as from new FY 2010-2011 in previous version it was not working.
Enhancements in -- Version 10.1.1-- Release Date 18/03/2010
· Facility given to "Get Name from PAN" added in Tools menu of TaxPro e-TDS Professional (Required Net Connected)
· Facility given on Assessee Index to "Update Name of selected Assessee as per the PAN (provided PAN is valid )" (Required Net Connected)
· Facility while Adding New Assessee, after enter the PAN, Assessee Name will auto populate. (Required Net Connected)
· In Deductee Master, button given to Update Name as per the PAN. (Required Net Connected)
· Included TaxPro Calc with TDS Calc for FY 2010-2011
Enhancements in -- Version 10.1.0-- Release Date 22/02/2010
· Added Annexure-I to Annexure IV in Form 10E
· Changes made in TDS Return Status Report in Report menu.
Enhancements in -- Version 10.0.2-- Release Date 09/01/2010
· Facility to prepare the Nil Challan for the Selected Record even if TDS Not Deducted for the Transaction. (Changes Made in Non-Salary TDS Transaction)
· To prepare the Combine Challan for the Same Section select the Transaction and select the option "Prepare Challan for the Selected Transaction". (Changes Made in Non-Salary TDS Transaction)
· If No traction for the Quarter then just by pressing the F9 button in Non Salary TDS Transaction Nil Return FVU File will be generated provided Section and Quarter selected in Computation Sheet.
Enhancements in -- Version 10.0.1-- Release Date 14/12/2009
· Changes made in Form 15CA & 15CB
Enhancements in -- Version 10.0.0-- Release Date 06/11/2009
· Renewal for F.Y. 2010-2011 of TaxPro e-TDS Corporate Version
Enhancements in -- Version 9.6.4-- Release Date 31/10/2009
· In other than salary TDS computation option given for Q1 & Q2 of F.Y. 2009-2010 whether to calculate TDS with old rate (with SC & Edu. Cess) Or new rate (without SC & Edu.Cess)
Enhancements in -- Version 9.6.3-- Release Date 22/10/2009
· If PAO Code Not available for Govt. Deductor write PAOCDNOTAVBL
· If DDO Code Not available for Govt. Deductor write DDOCDNOTAVBL
· In TaxPro Calc added TDS Calculater only for the License User of TaxPro e-TDS Professional & TaxPro e-TDS Corporate s/w.
· TaxPro CAlc can be install from the Link http://www.taxpro.co.in/downloads/TPCalc.exe
Enhancements in -- Version 9.6.2-- Release Date 13/10/2009
· Button given to download the Challan Input File from the NSDL website in 24Q, 26Q, 27Q & 27EQ. Also link given for the same in Tools menu.
· New features in FVU 2.128 given for the user help in each form.
Enhancements in -- Version 9.6.1-- Release Date 03/10/2009
· New TDS Rate incorporated in TDS Computation
· Changes in NIL Return of Quarterly TDS Return
Enhancements in -- Version 9.6.0-- Release Date 01/10/2009
· New TDS File Validation Utility 2.128 is included with New File Format for Quarterly Return.
· New AIR File Validation Utility 1.4.5 Included .
· Additional Fields added in 24Q, 26Q, 27Q, 27EQ as well as in Authorised Person details on Main Index for Ministry Name, PAO/DDO Code, PAO/DDO Registration Number,
Enhancements in -- Version 9.5.0-- Release Date 31/08/2009
· Added facility to Import FVU file Excel Template for Form 24Q, 26Q, 27Q & 27EQ
· Added Button of Upload Online in Form 15CA
· Added Branch column in Master Deductee / Employee Deatails for Branch wise TDS / TCS computation to get the Branch wise result for the Deductor.
· Also in Computation on right click of mouse button option given to update branch from the Master.
· Changes made in Form 15CB
Enhancements in -- Version 9.4.0-- Release Date 10/08/2009
· Given TDS Return Details option on Assessee Index to manage the Return Status along with Return Date & Acknowledgement No. Return Status Indicator will be highlighted as per this details.
· Facility to print certificate for Selected Month under Bulk Print option.
· ITR-7 for AY 2009-10 is added.
· New Form 15CA & Form 15CB is added under e-TDS menu
· In Form 24Q, 26Q, 27Q & 27EQ on right click of mouse button on TDS/TCS Annexure following option given
· a. Show Only Invalid PAN Rows (It will show all the entries where PAN is not structurally Valid as per NSDL Validation.
· b. Show All Rows
· c. Mark Invalid Entries with Red (This will mark those entries where TDS + SC + Edu.Cess. is not match with Total Tax Deducted with Red color)
· d. Show Invalid Entries only (This will show only all those entries where TDS + SC + Edu.Cess. is not match with Total Tax Deducted with Red color)
Enhancements in -- Version 9.3.0-- Release Date 29/07/2009
· Option given whether to Load Current F.Y. or Previous F.Y. at the startup of application.
· Added Residential Address Fields on Assessee Index.
· Most awaited features to Prepare Form 16A from Original Return as well as Revised Return is available now. (provided both Original & Revised Return are saved in Form 26Q)
· Certificate Register of Generated Form 16A from 26Q can be maintain with status of certificate as Prepared & Issued along with manually given Certificate No.
· In Form 26Q, Form 24Q, Form 27Q and Form 27EQ additional column for Interest & Others is added in Challan Details Table. (This is for if in any challan containing Interest Amount present in that Quarter and it is already utilized in previous quarter in that case in 2nd Interest Column write 0. Also Updated the Excel Template for the same
· Form 16A can also be generated for selected month only.
Enhancements in -- Version 9.2.2-- Release Date 26/06/2009
· In Form 16 Corporate added support to give TDS details maximum up to 20 Records previously it was only 15 Rows.
Enhancements in -- Version 9.2.1-- Release Date 08/06/2009
· Form 3CD Changes - Added Point 17A
Enhancements in -- Version 9.2.0-- Release Date 29/05/2009
· Facility to generate Form 27 D (TCS Certificate) form TCS Computation By Pressing F11 Key in TCS Computation)
Enhancements in -- Version 9.1.1-- Release Date 21/05/2009
· Partywise Report is Added in TDS Report option
· Facility to prepare Form 16A from 27Q is given in Form 16A.
· Changes in Form 16 auto prepared from computation of Annual Salary Details
Enhancements in -- Version 9.1.0-- Release Date 12/05/2009
· Facility to give details of u/s 10, Other Income, 80CCE Details & Chapter VI-A details in Annual Salary Details.
· Facility to Generate Form 16 by clicking F11 button in Annual Salary Details.
Enhancements in -- Version 9.0.5-- Release Date 29/04/2009
· Updated Income Tax Return Form ITR-1, ITR-2 and ITR-3 for A.Y. 2009-10 as per Notified form.
Enhancements in -- Version 9.0.4-- Release Date 25/04/2009
· AIR Added working for F.Y. 2008-2009
· In Annual Salary TDS Transaction Status, DOB, Sex (Male/Female) make visible in saved Transaction.
Enhancements in -- Version 9.0.3-- Release Date 20/04/2009
· Updated New File Validation Utility 2.126 (applicable only for the Quarterly Return upto F.Y. 2008-09 only)
Enhancements in -- Version 9.0.2-- Release Date 16/04/2009
Enhancements in -- Version 9.0.1-- Release Date 14/04/2009
· New TDS File Validation Utility Version 2.126 Released on 14/04/2009 by NSDL is included for Manual Validating the File. Internal Validation available after 2 days.
· Correction in Tax Calculation of 24Q 4th Quarter of TDS Computation.
Enhancements in -- Version 9.0.0-- Release Date 07/04/2009
· Annual Salary Transaction working for F.Y. 2008-09
· New Version for F.Y. 2009-2010
Enhancements in -- Version 8.4.0-- Release Date 03/02/2009
· In form 26Q, 24Q, 27EQ and 27Q it will show the Percentage of Structurally Valid PAN in case of Original Return Only. Use "Check Invalid Employee / Party Pan" button to recalculate the %.
· Form 16A will be generated from TDS Computation just by clicking F11 key. User can generate the certificate by Section wise, For selected Period or for Selected Deductee as per the requirement.
Enhancements in -- Version 8.3.1-- Release Date 13/01/2009
Enhancements in -- Version 8.3.0-- Release Date 29/12/2008
· Facility to update the PAN of all Employee / Deductee in all Transaction. It will also show you the List of PAN is being updated.
Enhancements in -- Version 8.2.2-- Release Date 27/11/2008
· Facility to update the PAN of all Employee / Deductee in all Transaction where PAN is not given or Blank. Just Right click the mouse button and select Update PAN from Master Data.
Enhancements in -- Version 8.2.1-- Release Date 03/11/2008
· Changes in Generation of FVU file from Computation in Case of Lower Deduction or No Deduction
Enhancements in -- Version 8.2.0-- Release Date 14/10/2008
· Computation for Non-Resident TDS for Form 27Q is implemented
· Option added under Tools menu to Know Your TAN from Name Or TAN
· Enhancement in Revised for C1 (Correction in Deductor Details ) type Correction
· Option added under Tools menu to Know Your PAN from Name and Date Of Birth
Enhancements in -- Version 8.1.2-- Release Date 25/09/2008
· Deductee Search facility given on Deductee Details
· TAN Validation on Assessee Index as well as in e-TDS Form as per NSDL File Validation Utility.
· In Form 24Q, 26Q, 27EQ button "Check Invalid Employee / Deductee Party PAN" is given below the TDS Table. This will be useful to check structurally Invalid PAN as per NSDL File Validation Utility
· Enhancement in 26Q Revised return to avoid rounding difference where TDS amount is in fraction. This is to minimize the Sum mismatch error if any due to rounding difference.
· BSR Code of Bank updated in TaxPro BSR and MICR Coder search utility as per BSR Coder available on NSDL website
· Cheque printing facility given for TDS amount to be paid to the party in TDS Transaction Page.
Enhancements in -- Version 8.1.1 -- Release Date 15/09/2008
· PAN Validation in Deductee Details as per NSDL Validation Utility.
· Fix the issue in preparing the Challan for all transaction record.
Enhancements in -- Version 8.1.0 -- Release Date 24/08/2008
· Fix the issue in e-Payment of Challan getting massage as "HTTP method GET is not supported by this URL" .
· Included TCS Computation
Enhancements in -- Version 8.0.2 -- Release Date 19/08/2008
Enhancements in -- Version 8.0.1 -- Release Date 18/08/2008
· TDS Report is added to View Challan Summary and Challan Details Report ( Press Ctrl + F12 button to Open TDS Report)
Enhancements in -- Version 8.0.0 -- Release Date 01/08/2008
Add the Company Details ( i.e. Deductor / Employer
Details) in Master Index ( Multiple Deductor
can also be added)
2. Click the icon
3. Press Control Key to
Navigate to different Computation options for TDS.
Ctrl + F5 - Assessee
Ctrl + F6 - Salary
Ctrl + F7 - Annual Salary Details
Ctrl + F8 - TDS
Ctrl + F9 - TCS
Ctrl + F10 - TDS
Ctrl + F12 - TDS
4. In the Computation of TDS
following are the easy to use features
Navigation by Enter Key
Shortcut Keys to operate it
F1 - Help
F2 - Change Date of
Transaction (enter date in any format you prefer i.e. 8 or 8.8 or 8.8.8 or 8/8 or 8-8
F3 - Change Period
F4 - Change Quarter
F5 - Save the Transaction
F6 - Create or Update Dedutee / Employee
F7 - New Transaction
F8 - Prepare Challan
F9 - Generate FVU File
F10- Generate 27A
F11- Generate Certificate
F12- Customize the TDS Section for
You can view the
data in N number of way like Quarter, Section , Challan, Deductee, Challan
Prepared, Challan Paid, Challan Not Prepared…etc.
the Mouse button to generate the Challan for Selected Record, All Record or Adjust
the Amount with Existing paid challan.
Any sheet can
be print just by Right Clicking the Mouse button.
the parties can be printed directly for the amount tobe paid on a single click,
with option for cheques of various bank.
FVU File generation with auto validation for e-TDS. No need to feel any Form
like 24Q , 26Q …
paid online using e-Payment option.
5. TDS Report can be printed like Challan Summary Report, Challan Details Report (Section wise), TDS Details Report (Party wise), Annual Salary Details Report
- - - - - -